The Restora™ Steroid-Eluting Spacer
- Provides mechanical support to healing tissues while eluting an anti-inflammatory steroid, mometasone furoate (MF).
- Designed for simple in-office delivery and removal
- Designed to exhibit optimal kinetics: releases drug at a known and predictable rate over time
- Corticosteroids are known to alleviate inflammation, diminish scarring and adhesions, if bioavailable for days rather than hours
- Addresses a +$750MM annual US market opportunity
Cape Coral The Restora drug-eluting spacer is currently under development and not commercially available