Vent-Os™ Sinus Dilation System
Expanding treatment options for sinusitis
The SinuSys Vent-Os System delivers simple, highly-tolerable sinus dilation
via unique osmotic self-expanding technology.
- Simple two-step insertion and removal
- Gradual, low-pressure osmotic expansion in less than 60 minutes
- Demonstrated lasting patency 1
- Compatible with office-based procedures under local anesthetic
- Expandable technology for future ENT applications
|Catalogue #||Configuration||Device Expanded Diameter||Device Working Length||Placement Tip Angle||Expansion Pressure|
(1) Assessment of the short term patency of the maxillary sinus ostium following dilatation with an osmotic device in a sheep model. Jerome E. Hester, MD, David Edgren, BS, Andrea Koreck, MD, PhD, Jason Fox, BS, Janie Mandrusov, PhD, East Palo Alto, CA USA (Annual Meeting of American Rhinologic Society, September 2012, Poster# P-7).
- 4030 Fabian Way
Palo Alto, CA 94303
- Office: (650) 213-9988
- Fax: (650) 213-9688
- Contact Us Now